Associate Laravel Developer (Backend)
We are searching for passionate and self motivated individuals who can build Laravel applications for our company.
As an associate Laravel developer, you will help to design, develop and unit test Laravel applications in accordance with established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining modern Laravel applications using standard development tools.
- Regular checking of the code & ensuring proper coding standards.
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications problems.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster.
- Documenting the task progress, architecture and development process.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in Laravel development.
- At least 2 years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as a back-end software engineer.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.4 or greater.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel 8 PHP Framework with queues, caching, etc.
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks on PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Experienced using Git.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.