RapL Inc. is a leader in AI powered mobile learning platforms for key companies across industries, geographies, and educational institutions. RapL empowers 100s of thousands of employees in 80+ countries and 20+ languages with its personalised, adaptive, and continuous learning system. We are currently expanding our businesses and looking to hire a passionate and creative content author. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, RapL Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
As a content author, you will research and write on relevant topics to secure specific on-the-job training. You will work with a range of customers from different industries to create content suitable for a college or high school educated workforce. The content created will primarily include engaging microlearning documents and insightful scenarios to ascertain user understanding. The role requires conducting in-depth research and coming up with concepts for new content forms. Your work may include creating content for marketing, sales, engineering, product, compliance, and other functional areas.
- Read, analyse, conceptualise, and create short documents, blogs, and presentations.
- Create story-based scenarios and questions for engaging quizzes used for training purposes.
- Work in collaboration with different teams to understand the scope of requirements.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Improve content quality based on feedback and emerging market needs.
- Demonstrate discipline, diligence, and self-motivation in producing high quality work.
- Contribute to improve process, timelines and quality of the work.
- Create templates for standard process documents, presentations and communications for team use.
- Early in career professionals with 1-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Visual Communications, or related fields.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and meet deadlines for deliverables with quality standards.
- An eager learner and proactive executor with effective communication skills.
- Great writing and impeccable English grammar skills are a must.
- Knowledge of additional languages is preferred.
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Slides, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Authoring personal blogs or creative media demonstrated in a professional portfolio is a plus