Account Manager/Customer Success Manager (B2B)
We are looking for passionate and customer focused individuals to create win-win opportunities and grow our business. Join RapL, a fast growing B2B software company. Our mission is to help companies elevate their workforce and accelerate business results. RapL has a global presence serving 100s of businesses and 100s of thousands of users.
As an account manager/ customer success manager, you will work closely with customers to discover, implement, and deploy solutions. You will consult the customers with a data driven approach to achieve business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Onboarding of new customers
- Pre-launch – Plan, communicate, coordinate, configure, and execute launching RapL for new customers. Work with customers to ensure timely launch. Coordinate with the customers, technology team, content and training teams for timely delivery. Work with the customer to promote the launch internally and monitor the adoption. Gather the learning from launch to proactively fine tune the plan for future customers.
- Content management for new customers – Build a forecasted plan for training content with customers. Ensure that the content team is kept informed about the plan and progress.
- Train the Trainers of customers – Ensure customers are trained on user management / content management and reporting as required.
- Post-launch – Follow post-launch weekly plan to ensure activation and engagement levels are growing. Intervene and address problems proactively.
Proactive Customer Management
- Ensure pace during launch is maintained with active customers with a focus on content / day to day operations / reporting.
- Billing and Payments – Ensure payments are done on a timely basis as per agreed terms. Work with the accounting teams and escalate as required.
- Pre-empt concerns to management (RapL / POCs) before they get raised by customers. Management reporting – Set up monthly meetings with RapL/customer management to ensure new RapL features and reviews are done. Keep track of senior management per customer. Prepare appropriate decks for review by internal management before meeting. Ensure deck includes metrics plus new RapL feature and an agenda is shared before the meeting.
Daily project management
- Maintain Weekly updates necessary for management review
- Content tracker to be updated on a weekly basis and has forecasted items as far into the future as possible. Ensure any new briefs are immediately put on the tracker and shared internally as needed for successful updates.
- Ensure all projects and documents are uploaded and shared to authorized users as required
- Develop relationships with customers, partners and suppliers – maintain a database of all contacts which is revised as per changes.
Customer Service Champion
- Ticket resolution and customer requests to be handled within 72hours as per customer SLA.
- Product feature updates / requests – Product feature updates / customer requests to be brought to tech team notice and either a resolution or solution is to be provided as per customer SLA
- Understand customer needs proactively and bring to internal conversations.
- Ensure customers know about the RapL roadmap and how they can benefit from upcoming features and products. Facilitate upsell and cross sell as applicable.
- Champion customer internally across RapL teams – Ensure all internal teams are kept motivated and in the know on what is expected by the customer and to ensure delivery of the same – invoicing, content delivery, tech updates etc.
RapL – Product matter expertise
- Training will be provided to make you technically sound on all product features that go across user management, content management and report management. By the end of 60 days, the CSM should know best practices and uses of all assessment tools / monitoring tools in RapL.
- Ability to answer product related queries as they arise. Ability to individually work on all aspects of RapL with minimal involvement from the tech team / manager.
- B. tech / BBA
- 0-5 years experience in a Customer Success role at a Startup
- Empathy, creativity and analytical skills
- Consulting experience or problem solving with consulting mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Proficiency in Google Suite – slides, sheets, docs.
- Prior experience or ability to consult CXOs