We are looking for Interns for our content team who can proactively and effectively create as well as manage quality content for RapL customers. Join RapL, a fast growing B2B software company. Our mission is to help companies to elevate their workforce and accelerate business results.
- Freshers/ 1-3 years’ experience in conceptualizing, creating content, blogs, case studies, quizzes and presentations.
- Background in Marketing Communications, Mass Communication or Journalism preferred but not mandatory.
- Good writing and impeccable grammar skills are a must.
- Will be trained on how to create content that is specific to micro-learning modules.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and be able to meet deadlines for deliverables.
- Should be an eager learner and pro-active executor.