We are searching for passionate and self motivated individuals who can build and maintain native iOS applications for our company.
As a iOS developer, you will help to design, develop and unit test native mobile applications in accordance with established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining modern iOS applications using standard development tools.
- Regular checking of the code & ensuring proper coding standards.
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications problems.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster.
- Documenting the task progress, architecture and development process.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in iOS development.
- At least 2 years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as an iOS developer.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented Swift 4 or above.
- A solid understanding of application design using XCode with Swift UI.
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, on Realm.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Experienced using Git.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.