IT & Cloud Administrator
(with 2-3yrs experience)
We are searching for passionate and self motivated individuals who can work with IT systems and Cloud administration of our products.
As IT & Cloud admin, you will help to handle IT administration, networking and cloud servers in accordance with established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support of IT requests from employees at office/remote.
- Providing support for our laptop/desktop environments, assisting in installing applications, computer peripherals, and helping support server environments.
- Maintaining Linux servers packages up to date on stage and live environments.
- Maintaining Office firewall and network infrastructure.
- Monitoring and acting on server alerts allowing acknowledgement of information received, escalation of information to senior team.
- Experience in firewall configuration(Sophos recommended).
- Experience in AWS cloud platform.
- Experience in web servers Nginx, apache & databases Mysql, mongo.
- Experience/knowledge on ubuntu desktops.
- Experience with server monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios etc.,
- Experience in SSL installations and server security.
- Learning, monitoring, and contributing to documentation and development of tools supporting the environments.
- Knowledge and ability to configure networking devices such as printers, switches, routers, firewalls, and Wireless Controllers.