Senior Microlearning Systems Developer
RapL Inc. is a fast-growing global microlearning technology company, providing advanced AI based mobile and structured learning platforms for companies across sectors and educational institutions. We build our own technology stack to power the training experiences for users from 100+ companies across the world. We are looking for passionate developers to join our systems team to develop APIs, databases, and systems for scaling to millions of users. You will work in a team environment and contribute from day 1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain modern REST APIs and business logic backed by high performing databases.
- Regular checking of the code & ensuring proper coding standards.
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications problems.
- Collaborate with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster.
- Own and deliver high quality designs, code, and tools all built with security and scale in mind.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in AWS, PHP, and Laravel development.
- Professional experience building and delivering cloud based software code and data systems for at least 3 years.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.4, Laravel 8 PHP framework or greater.
- A solid understanding of application design using scalability: APIs, queues, caching, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks on PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Amazon Web Service SDK for PHP and AWS Cloud Services Platform.
- Hands on experience with server tools (Linux), Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Ability to create and manage composer packages, custom tools, etc.